NO DIG VEGETABLE GROWING ONLINE COURSE
This Seven Module Home Study Course will teach gardeners all that he or she needs to successfully grow their own vegetables using no dig beds.The course covers the various types of beds we can make and how best to utilize these for fantastic results
DETAILS OF THE COURSE
The Course is split into 7 modules:
Module 1 – An Introduction To No Dig Beds
- Overview of course aims
- No Dig Concept
- The History of No Dig Beds
- How It Differs From Raised Beds/Classic Methods
- The Pros and Cons of the No Dig Approach
- What Are Lasagna And No Till Approaches
- The Size Of The Beds
- Construction Of 3 Basic Types Of Bed – and The Pros And Cons
Module 2 – Ingredients To Make Our Beds
- the essentials -why they work, what the do within the bed
- the desirable ingredients-why they work what the do within the bed
- the beneficial extra ingredients-why they work what the do within the bed
Module 3 – How To Make Compost
- how ingredients affect our compost
- types of compost bins -pros/cons
- adding fertility with green manures
Module 4 – How to sow for best results
- times to sow and optimum spacings (pdf/calender)
- importance of provenance
- how to harvest
- multiple seeding
- modules and there benefit’s
Module 5 – Specialist No Dig Beds
- how to make specialist no dig beds
- the pros and cons of specialist no dig beds
- no dig potato beds
- no dig bale beds
- no dig hot bed
- no dig bean bed
- hot bed for propagation
Module 6 – Dealing With Slugs And Pests
- common pests
- common diseases
- weeds and weedkillers pros/cons
- permanent/perennial vegetables
- nematodes and natural predators
Module 7 – Fertilizers
- Fertilizers- what they are
- how they act
- trace elements -what they are
- PH explanation and adjustment
- liquid feeds-what they are -how to make
- Compost tea-what they are -how to make
- Ingredients to make our beds
HOW THE COURSE WILL BE DELIVERED
Learn How To Garden has its own dedicated website where all our courses will be hosted. Each course has its own designated ‘space’ and access for members is via a simple username and password that is emailed to you on the day the course commences. (You can tick a box on the log on screen and the system will remember you for 2 weeks – so you don’t have to remember passwords all the time!)
Each module is delivered at weekly intervals. Each lesson within each module has its own dedicated lesson page where you can watch the video tutorial for that topic, download the checklist (where applicable) and ask questions if you’re not sure about anything.
There are between 5 and 6 hours of video within the main course (but see the Bonus list below for additional videos.)
SO HOW MUCH DOES THE COURSE COST?
The current registration price for Version 1.0 of the course is £85. Over time we anticipate adding more material to make the course even more valuable. As we do that, the price will increase to reflect the added value.
As well as the course itself you get two important bonuses:
BONUS 1 – A YEAR OF THE LEARN HOW TO GARDEN NEWSLETTER ARCHIVE (Value £30)
Every month we produce a subscribers only newsletter video – and one of the most common emails we get from new subscribers is how can people get access to previous newsletter videos. Up until now the answer has been that you can’t.
As well as the nearly 6 hours of video in the course itself you’ll also have access to 12 of the monthly newsletter videos that we’ve made in the members area.
BONUS 2 – UNLIMITED ACCESS TO COURSE (Value £50)
A lot of courses are ‘once and done’ You take the Course and that’s it – two weeks later if you forget what you learned then there’s nothing but your memories to cross reference!
With this course that’s not the case – if you want to review/refresh constituent parts of the course you can simply log in to the members area and find the section you want to review, hit play and you’re away.
The ability to do this is also a big factor in learning and applying the material. You can watch and rewatch a section that you’re not sure about. And if you’re STILL not sure about it, then leave a question on the page and Mark will give you an answer (usually within 24 hours!)
To enroll, please click the Paypal button below and pay securely using your Paypal account or using a credit card:
Please note that it can take up to 24 hours to process your payment and add you to the Course.
WHAT IF I’M NOT SURE IF THE COURSE IS RIGHT FOR ME?
If you’re interested but not 100% sure there are two things you can do:
1. You can use the contact form and ask me the questions you need answering before you can make a decision.
2. You can enroll on the course anyway and if within the first 21 days you decide the course is not for you for any reason then simply drop us an email and we will refund the Course fee.
So it really should be a no-brainer – all the risk is on me.